Looking for Tai Chi in Palm Coast?
If you are looking to find Palm Coast Tai Chi classes, we invite you to consider our Wing Chun classes instead.
If you’re looking for Tai Chi in Palm Coast, Flagler Beach or really anywhere, chances are you’re looking for the benefits you’ve heard about Tai Chi.
Well, our Wing Chun classes offer the same benefits and then some!
The more you learn about us, the more you’ll see how our Wing Chun classes in Palm Coast may be a perfect fit for you!
Benefits of our Palm Coast Classes
- Managing stress, relieving tension and relaxation!
- Restoring energy, vigor and vitality!
- Balancing and strengthening the body
- Low impact strength training for seniors, those with weak or injured parts of their body
- Keeping fit, toned, strong and healthy
- Restoring proper posture to free you from stiffness and pain
- Enhancing your performance levels
- Rehabilitation (physical and mental)
- All ages (men, women, seniors)
Empty Your Mind, Strengthen Your Body – Our Wing Chun classes are perfect for all ages looking for the mind, body and spiritual benefits Tai Chi. Our classes are a blend of traditional exercises, postures, forms and slow, mindful movement. They integrate traditional Chinese internal martial arts and wellness exercises into a practice for increased health and well-bing. This develops higher levels of awareness in the mind and body. We practice for Wing Chun’s proven mental and physical health benefits as well as for longevity. Wing Chun focuses our mind, strengthens our body and revitalize our energy.
Palm Coast Tai Chi For Seniors!
For seniors looking for “Tai Chi classes in Palm Coast” or “Tai Chi in Flagler County” our Wing Chun classes are low impact exercises that strengthen the legs, increase balance and regulate blood pressure. Practicing Wing Chun reawakens your senses and awareness. But also, these classes are great for adults of all ages looking to improve the quality of their lives. We have growing group (men and women) who are very passionate about our practice. They are very welcoming to new people and love sharing the practice with others.
Peace of Mind!
What if you could operate at a frequency so deep that shallow problems skim right past you? That’s very much possible. The level of calmness our Wing Chun classes offer bring a rare type of peace of mind through mental and philosophical applications to modern life. Within each class, there are life-changing lessons that have the ability to revolutionize the way you look at things. Practitioners learn to look at things in a whole new way… more balanced, simplifying issues, clarifying opportunites, prioritizing tasks, operating in the present, becoming more efficient, confident and self assured, relaxed and calm, focused and aware.
Tai Chi vs. Wing Chun
- Like Tai Chi, Wing Chun is an internal Chinese martial art
- Like Tai Chi, Wing Chun includes internal Qigong (energy work)
- Like Tai Chi, Wing Chun has forms / sets that can be practiced as a routine on your own
- Like Tai Chi, Wing Chun classes can be practiced as you get older (low impact, healing movement)
- Unlike Tai Chi, Wing Chun generally has higher stances (lower stances which can be more difficult on the knees (especially for seniors).
- Unlike Tai Chi, Wing Chun teaches more simplicity and efficiency in movement
- Unlike Tai Chi, classes in Wing Chun teach more partner-based exercises (most Tai Chi is solo)
- Wing Chun is generally better at sharpening the mind and increasing your focus abilities
- Wing Chun is generally more practical for self-defense than Tai Chi
In motion the whole body should be light and agile, with all parts of the body linked as if threaded together. – Chang San-Feng (circa 1300 AD)